Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Mad Panda Media on behalf of Aussie Dance Tour. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Aussie Dance Tour. Aussie Dance Tour Store offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
Be aware that in the instance of international shipping, Aussie Dance Tour are not responsible for any additional import or customs duty charges that your country may charge. It is advised that you research your country's import regulations prior to proceeding with your order.
SECTION 4 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 5 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 6 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 8 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 9 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 10 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Aussie Dance Tour, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aussie Dance Tour and any parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
SECTION 20 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
- - - - - -
Addendum Terms and Conditions of Aussie Dance Tour Pty Ltd ACN 666 477 836 (“ADT”) regarding the dance festival to be conducted by it, this website, in addition to what is set out above:
- ADT will be responsible for issuing all personnel that attend the dance festival conducted by ADT at Carrara on the Gold Coast in the State of Queensland between 10 April 2024 and 13 April 2024 (“the Dance Festival”) with accreditation.
- Any person that is provided accreditation to the Dance Festival – including all persons that purchase tickets to the Dance Festival, must comply with all directions given by ADT regarding the Dance Festival.
- Acceptance by any person of ADT accreditation, including a ticket to attend the Dance Festival, is an acknowledgment that such person (or their parent or guardian) has read, understood and will abide by the terms and conditions of ADT in the conduct of the Dance Festival.
- All accreditation issued by ADT including tickets to the Dance Festival, remain the property of ADT and may be withdrawn by ADT at any time.
- No person is permitted to use a ticket or pass (accreditation) issued by ADT for the Dance Festival, that has been issued in the name of another person.
- Falsification of any accreditation that is issued by ADT is strictly prohibited.
- ADT can amend or vary the terms and conditions of the Dance Festival from time to time as ADT chooses.
- By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with all terms. If you do not, you must refrain from using the website.
- You agree to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and the terms and conditions of ADT concerning the Dance Festival.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk.
Release, waiver, assumption of risk and liability
- You acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in dance activities.
- You acknowledge that at the Dance Festival you may be exposed to high levels of noise.
- You acknowledge that the issue of accreditation to you to attend the Dance Festival is conditional upon you being 18 years or over, unless your parent,/guardian’s permission is provided.
- You acknowledge that your use of any accreditation issued by ADT to attend the Dance Festival means that you agree to the terms of accreditation applying from time to time.
- In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the Dance Festival, you agree:
- To release ADT from all liability to the extent that ADT has caused:
- Your death;
- Any physical or mental injury;
- The contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease;
- The coming into of existence a circumstance, occurrence or activity:
- That is or may be harmful to you or the community; or
- That may arise in harm or disadvantage to you or the community, howsoever arising from your participation in the Dance Festival.
- To indemnify and hold harmless and keep indemnified ADT to the maximum extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person;
- To attend or participate in the Dance Festival at your own risk;
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies any rights that you may have as a result of a significant personal injury that is caused by the reckless conduct of ADT as the supplier or co-ordinator of the Dance Festival;
- COVID-19 Declaration
You declare that you:
- Have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 as confirmed with a positive test for COVID-19 (not antibody test);
- Am not currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19;
- Have not been in contact with a known COVID-19 positive case in the previous 14 days;
- Have not been in any area or location that has a travel restriction applied due to COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, except where an exemption is applicable as determined by the relevant Government authority.
You agree that if you do come into contact with someone with COVID-19 or if you start to exhibit any of the symptoms or signs that you might be infected at the time of the Dance Festival, you will immediately withdraw from the Dance Festival and notify ADT – including advising ADT of persons with whom you might have come into contact.
You acknowledge that you will comply with all Government requirements imposed or to be imposed so far as COVID-19 is concerned.
The Dance Schedule/Programme is not binding and is subject to change
- ADT reserves the right to vary or amend the schedule of workshops or otherwise cancel workshops where Choreographers that ADT has contracted to teach are no longer available to teach at the Dance Festival.
- ADT reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute choreographers, performers, dance crews and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
For persons under the age of 18 years, the parent/guardian accepts these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise provided:
- ADT does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or due to external factors such as, for example, adverse weather;
- ADT will only provide a refund or exchange a ticket if the Dance Festival is cancelled, rescheduled or relocated, or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law);
- If the Dance Festival is cancelled, you do not need to apply for a refund as ADT will automatically attempt to process a refund back to the original payment method used to purchase the ticket. Otherwise, you must apply for a refund by the earlier of:
- 4 weeks after notification of the reschedule or relocation; or
- 1 week prior to the event. If you do not request a refund by that date, you will have agreed to the reschedule or relocation and will not be entitled to claim a refund;
If the Dance Festival is cancelled, rescheduled or relocated by ADT, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges unless otherwise notified at time of purchase).
Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange.
Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), ADT will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the Dance Festival, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
ADT will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed accreditation if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase.
ADT may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of accreditation.
Conditions of entry to the Dance Festival
- Admission to the ADT Dance Festival is subject to ADT’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of ADT’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, the Dance Festival where ADT has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these terms and conditions or the Venue’s terms and conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others;
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event;
- You may not be permitted to take into the Dance Festival, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (ADT acknowledges that an attendee of the Dance Festival may take an iPhone or similar device to record themselves, or their child and post);
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the Dance Festival;
- By attending the Dance Festival, you and each attendee in your group acknowledge and agree that you each may be filmed and/or recorded and you each give permission to ADT to use your image, likeness and voice obtained at the Dance Festival in all media throughout the world for any purpose and without any compensation;
- You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the Dance Festival;
- You are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must:
- make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or
- contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly;
- When attending the Dance Festival, you and each attendee in your group agree to assume all risks associated with COVID-19 or other such communicable diseases.
Authenticity and validity of tickets and accreditation documents
Entry to the Dance Festival may be refused if the authenticity or validity of any accreditation is questionable, including because the ticket or accreditation has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from ADT.
Resale of tickets
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of ADT, be resold or offered for resale or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket (and accreditation) may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder of the ticket may be refused admission. ADT will use all reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection of tickets to the Dance Festival.
- ADT may stipulate that the method of collection of tickets is – “collect at venue”.
- While ADT takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur.
- ADT may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error ADT will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price, or providing a refund for a portion of the ticket.
Customer ErrorsIf an error on your behalf results in ADT reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, ADT may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to ADT by a third party.
Win Back Your Ticket Giveaway
Follow the below link to our giveaway terms.